Here at Preeminent Shakespearean Scholar, we are here to share our vast knowledge of The Bard with you!
Have you ever wanted to impress your friends, be the life of the party, and tell all those academics to shove it?
Join the world of fast cars and hot babes; Become the world’s next Preeminent Shakespearean Scholar!
Then you can further your knowledge by becoming a Post & SUPER Eminent Scholar!
Learn About the Bard
Learn About His Work
Earn Your Certificate Now!
I do my best to keep this list updated for listing for this show worldwide. If I’m missing an event email me at:
United States of America
- Theatre in the Heights, Citrus Heights: May 12th-20th INFO
- University of Redlands, Redlands: May 19th-21st INFO
- The Hollywood Fringe at the MET Theatre, Los Angeles: June 1st-15th TICKETS
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center, Tulsa: June 22nd-25th INFO
- Playhouse 1960, Houston: May 19th-27th TICKETS
- Slate Theatre, Seattle: June 8th-18th: TICKETS
- University of Wisconsin- Madison: July 14th – 31st TICKETS
- Metanoia Theatre, Brunswick, Victoria: June 8th-18th TICKETS
- Waterfront Theatre, Vancouver BC: May 18th-26th TICKETS
- School of Arts, Singapore: September 27 – October 1st TICKETS
- The Drama Factory, Somerset West: June 23rd-24th: TICKETS
Please note that all information on this site is “TRUE”…according to the text entitled ‘The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)[revised]’ by Adam Long, Daniel Singer, and Jess Winfield. This site is meant to honor their work and purely as a form of entertainment.